The articles published in Relations industrielles/Industrial Relations are featured in numerous indexation tools. According to the Ulrichsweb Serials Solutions database, the journal is indexed in more than 70 databases aimed at specialists and researchers worldwide.
The Relations industrielles/Industrial Relations journal is disseminated by the Érudit consortium
It is listed in Repère (partial content).
It is also listed in the databases produced by the following companies:
- EBSCOhost: Business Source Complete, Canadian Reference Centre, Current Abstracts, Human Resources Abstracts, Humanities Source, OmniFile Full Text Mega (formerly with H.W. Wilson), Peace Research Abstracts, Political Science Complete, Public Affairs Index, Social Sciences Abstracts (formerly with H.W. Wilson), Social Sciences Full Text, SocIndex and SocINDEX with full text
- Gale: Business ASAP International, CPI, (Canadian Periodical Index), General Reference Centre International, Info Trac Custom, Student Resource Center College
- H.W. Wilson: Social Sciences Index
- ProQuest: ABI/INFORM Complete, CBCA Business (Canadian Business and Current Affairs), International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, PAIS International (Public Affairs Information Service), ProQuest 5000, ProQuest 5000 International, ProQuest Political Science, ProQuest Research Library, ProQuest Sociology, as well as the databases produced by Cambridge Scientific Abstracts via the ProQuest platform: CSA Social Services Abstracts, CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts, CSA Sociology Abstracts
- Thomson Reuters: Current Contents, Social Sciences Citation Index, Web of Science
The journal is indexed in the Labordoc database of the International Labour Organization (ILO).
RI/IR is listed by INIST as well as by Google (general), Google Scholar and Persée.